Thank you for sharing! I like the theme this year. Musical notes were very nice and the lovely pets that played with instruments. hahaha...... Happy Monday! [版主回覆03/30/2011 23:13:00]Yeah, really had a beautiful moment, I enjoyed it very much althought time is short, I just stayed for a while in a hurry.
我從未參觀過花展,但可以分享博友的網誌,謝謝!
回覆刪除[版主回覆03/30/2011 23:42:00]火火你好 ! 花展賞心悅目,每年都有些新發現,對花卉也認識多些 ! 有空不妨一逛 !
FAN,妳好!今年的花卉展場加了很多音樂原素, 顯得浪漫溫馨,也很漂亮! 用草堆砌的鴨子几得意.喜歡!
回覆刪除[版主回覆03/30/2011 23:34:00]對呀青山綠水,多謝欣賞 ! 以上所提及我也有同感 !
春光明媚 , 繁花似海 , 好一個花奔展覽 !
回覆刪除[版主回覆03/30/2011 23:26:00]春悄然而至,花海令人目不暇給,百看不厭 !
您好! 今年花展會場佈置得, 有仙樂飄飄感受!
回覆刪除[版主回覆03/30/2011 23:19:00]樂韻悠揚,百花盛放,令人忘憂 !
Hi FAN,
回覆刪除Thank you for sharing!
I like the theme this year. Musical notes were very nice and the lovely pets that played with instruments. hahaha......
Happy Monday!
[版主回覆03/30/2011 23:13:00]Yeah, really had a beautiful moment, I enjoyed it very much althought time is short, I just stayed for a while in a hurry.
早晨,FAN!好久沒來拜訪你...花照拍的好漂亮!
回覆刪除[版主回覆03/30/2011 23:04:00]白雲,晚上好 ! 多謝稱讚 !
剛得知回鄉探望老人家, 祝伯母早日痊癒 !
FAN
回覆刪除良久沒來了,今天翻看日誌,乍見你名字,使我勾起一些朋友多時沒聊,謹此祝願生活愉快,心想事成!
[版主回覆04/03/2011 00:40:00]最近生活可好嗎 ? 世事常變 , 希望有愉快心情 ! 也祝你如意 !